Friday, April 9, 2010

Goodbye

I'm sad to see the semester's end. I'm deeply going to miss my awesome roommates that are leaving, but I'm glad to be done with finals and now relax. I've learned many things this semester, both in school and the apartment. I've made some new friendships and solidified many, all while having a fun time:

Tressa and I rocking the Snuggies!

Emily, Sarah, and I enjoying a tubing trip at the dunes!

Our apartment and our FHE brother's apartment ready for some hamburgers.


I'm glad I stayed during my off track, especially since I had to endure the cold, but it was worth it. I'll miss you winter semester 2010!

1 comment:

  1. all good things must come to an end... but that doesn't mean there's not more good things coming your way!

    love you, and congrats on surviving your first semester!

    ReplyDelete