Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ale Ale Alejandro

The wonderful weather brings wonderful creature out into the world...or apartment.
Here's the story:

Walking past the vanity I heard chirping, I stood there for a while and it continued I finally decided: There's a bird in the bathroom. I went to go get Jenn and tell her to come listen and she heard it too. I checked both the bathrooms and nothing. Banged on the dryer and the chirping stopped for two seconds. We finally decided it was in the wall coming in from the outside and went about our day.

Later, as I was walking to my room I heard fluttering and ran back to Jenn's room and told her. I then walked back again and heard flapping wings again but nothing came out.

After calling numerous amounts of people we finally got a guy in our ward, Colt, to come over and get it out. He pulled out the dryer and found tons of dust but no bird.



Then he figured out it was in the tube that is connected to the wall. He unscrewed the tube and once again no bird. We were beginning to doubt our hearing. Then he turned on the dryer and out popped the bird, which then huddled close to the wall on the floor in fear.



Colt grabbed him in a towel and set him free.



You think it's the end but no. While sitting on the couch, going about the rest of our evening, we paused when we heard another chirp.

Yes our new friend/pet bird, Alejandro, is back in our dryer.

Now we can't use it...

1 comment:

  1. strange.

    birds gross me out.

    but an interesting event, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete