Saturday, October 2, 2010

Roommates

I don't think I've talked about who my roommates are this semester...then again I don't think I have any semester. Well I'll start now, so then you might know who I'm talking about. Before we went out last night and people started leaving for the weekend, we took a quick roommate picture:


From Left: Me, Jenn, Sharla, Tressa and Catie. Not Pictured: Katie

Here are the basics of each roommate.

Jenn: From San Francisco, CA. We've lived together for 3 semesters now (Fall 2009, Spring and Fall 2010). She was my first roommate ever. She's a Child Development major and Culinary Arts minor. This is her second to last semester here.

Sharla: From Brigham City, UT. This is our second semester living together (Fall 2009 and 2010). She's a Junior pursuing a Bachelor's in Horticulture.

Tressa: From Burley, ID. Third semester living together in 308 (Fall 2009, Winter and Fall 2010). We were the only freshman together in the Fall and she was my room-roommate in the Winter. She's a Child Development major.

Catie: From Pleasantgrove, UT. This is her first semester here and she is hoping to enter in the Nursing Program here.

Katie: From Sacramento, CA. This is her 5th semester here and first time living with us. I don't know what her major is...

All of them are pretty awesome and it's been a good semester with them, so far.

1 comment: