Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012

Greetings From Perú!
Let me just tell you all I´ve been reflecting lately and I think I´ve asked myself at least once a week why I didn´t want to serve a mission before. I really encourage all that can and have any desire to, to serve a mission. I learn new things everyday, about myself, about others, about the Gospel, about Perú, about my companion, the list goes on and on. I love the joy I feel each time we teach a lesson and can see that the person is understanding, applying and wanting to come closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know a mission is not for everyone, but it truly is the best thing I could be doing for these 18 months of my life.

Life here in the field is going great, no complaints. Hope things are going great where ever you may be. If you need anything let me know! Sorry this is so short...Next week it´ll be longer I promise.

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON


PS I wrote one week about sending me mail, if you do don´t put the Perú Lima South Mission on the letter because they think it´s a business and it´ll take longer to get here. That´s the word on the street at least. Thank you all for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment