Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013

Family and Friends,
Sorry if my letter sounded depressing last week, I really didn´t have any news from last week. This week was a good week here in the field. I don´t know if you remember about the family that we found, Wendy and Victor that are expecting their first baby. (However, she can´t leave the house because her pregnancy is super risky). Well we had a super great lesson with them on Tuesday, they both want to be baptized, go to Church with their little family, and then in 8 years baptize their baby that hasn´t been born yet. Seriously two great people we have the opportunity to teach. With time I know that Hermana Wendy is going to get better and they both are going to be baptized. I love doing the Lord´s work and finding families to teach!

I hope you all have a great week! Support your local missionaries and give them references!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment