Monday, July 22, 2013

July 15, 2013

Family and Friends,

Hope you all had a great week this week like we did. The ward that we are working in is catching the wave of missionary work and it´s great. For the first time in my mission, President and Hermana Douglas had a conference with all the Hermanas in the misison. It was like a women´s conference and it was great.


Here´s a picture of my companions and I with Hermana Douglas at the end of it all. It was a great edifying time, I got to see all my companions that I´ve had that haven´t gone home just yet. It was great!

Wanting to know if Heavenly Father is glad with the work you´re doing? Read Doctrine and Covenants 97:8. Elder Bednar shared it with us in response to a question asked at the conference we had in April.

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment