Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2, 2013

Family and Friends,

Good week this week. We´re doing work and seeing results and I love it. We also had the chance to have a zone conference as President and Hermana Douglas came down from Lima. It was great to see them and be edified, seeing what I can do to be a better missionary. Here´s a pic that I took last Monday as we were walking around town:



Here in Ayacucho they put their children on their back, or what ever they want to carry, then they take a large piece of cloth and tie it tight around their shoulder´s so that it holds their child in place and then they do what they have to do with their hands free. This is the best pic I could get without her really knowing that I was taking it but I hope that makes sense and you get an idea of the culture here in Ayacucho.

Scripture of the week: D&C 97:8, measure your life on the Lord´s standards.

Have a great week!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment