Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What?....Hope?

So I decided to look online to see what the weather is going to be like in Madrid while I am there from January to February. This is what I found:

"Whoever said that Madrid is nine months of winter and three months of hell almost got it right. Madrid winters can feel downright mountainously chilly because of the elevation and summers can feel just like, well, hell. Winter has minimum averages of 2ºC or 35ºF, while summer has maximum averages of 29ºC or 84ºF. Accordingly, spring and fall are the most pleasant times to be in Madrid, when the weather is temperate and ranges from cool to warm."

What? I'm not looking for cold here, I was planning to get away from it. Well hopefully they would look at a Rexburg winter as something ten times worse than "mountainously chilly."

I looked somewhere else and I think I found hope: Average minimum temperature in Madrid in January, February, and March are 32, 34, and 37. Average maximum temperature in the same months are 50, 52, and 61.

Ok...I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment