Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 1

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts:



1. I love to shop
2. I love anything with chocolate
3. I'm going to Spain in the Winter
4. I just discovered Zumba (It's a dance/workout class)
5. My favorite color is bright pink
6. I'm sitting on my bed in the same spot where I took the picture above
7. I pictures of the guys that I like and they happen to be above my bed (That was the only nail left)
8. I love shoes
9. My alarm is crickets on my phone
10. I tend to leave my clean laundry in its basket for the entire week...
11. I love to play games (Right now I'm continuously trying to beat my friend in Scrabble)
12. My dog sleeps with me when I'm home
13. I've gone to college for a year straight now
14. I wear contacts that I throw out everyday
15. I'm an only child and the only reason I wanted a sibling was so I could hold a little baby.

2 comments:

  1. i like #15.

    come to az and hold mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I think we might between Christmas and New Years... My mom is really thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete