Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 19

Nicknames you have and why do you have them.

Phil the Pill- my extended family called me this when I was a kid. I'm the youngest in my family by ten years, so I was the only kid around to be obnoxious.

Felish (pronounced fa-leesh)- my dad just shortened my name and when he's trying to get my attention he calls me that.

Fel-isha- My friend Jordan came up with this one in high school. He calls me Fel-isha and I call him Jor-dan.

Felli Fel- Olivia and Corey came up with this one. In a song it starts off saying "DJ Felli Fel" and that's how that one caught on.

Fel- Olivia came up with this one. When texting she didn't feel like typing out my whole name so she just typed Fel.

Paranoid- Bryce came up with it. I had a chalkboard up in my room with Fun Felicia Facts and the first one was "Felicia is paranoid." Bryce saw it through the window and nicknamed me Paranoid. (Every now and then when I'm acting paranoid, I remind him what my nickname is and he understands),

FeFe/FiFi/FeeFee- Tressa came up with this one and everyone at school keeps it going. Tressa needed a pet name and that's what popped into her head.

Felly Belly- Emily thought of it. She needed something that rhymed with Felly and Belly worked.

Those are all the names I know that I go by.

2 comments:

  1. phil the pill... sad, but endearing.

    i love you! pill and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felli Fel, Fel-I love this post!

    ReplyDelete