Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pick

This is a college student's life:



You can have good grades, enough sleep, or a social life, but the catch is you can only pick two...you can't have all three.

My pick: Social Life and Good Grades

Here's my Social Life this semester:


Eating delicious ice cream random nights of the week. (Me, Kenzie, Holly, and Dustin)


Scootering down from the top of the hill. Well really Kenz and I scoot around town everyday.


Being a spectator at our friends sporting events. (From the top Holly, Julie, Me, Kenzie, and Whitney) This is us at a flag football game, the views were quite nice...

Good Grades:
Well my schedule is pretty insane this semester.
I wake up at 7 every morning for 7:45 class, come home take a short nap, eat lunch, go to work from 2-5, eat dinner with Holls, do homework for about 3 hours a night, take a shower, Kenzie and I then make our rounds on scooters aka going to the guys' apartments in our ward, and then I come home at curfew and sleep and do it all over again the next day.

It's rough but I manage. Is there a break coming anytime soon?

1 comment:

  1. haha, it looks like you're living it up and having a blast.

    ReplyDelete