Saturday, April 9, 2011

Missed

Here are the things I missed while in Spain:


Neo. I miss him when I'm in Rexburg all the time, Spain was no different.


Cha, Cha, Cha, Charmin. Spain is not great at making TP, I sure did miss the softness of Charmin every time I visited el bano.


Ice cold milk, that isn't off the shelf and has a freshness date less than 3 months.



Jamba Juice. I missed my fill of an original Orange A Peel. Right when I got off the plane, I sped walked to the Jamba in the Airport, first meal back home.


My comfy, large bed. I love my huge comforter and missed it on those cold nights in Spain.


And a little piece of me even missed Fartie (aka Jake).

Glad to have you all back in my life!

2 comments:

  1. of course you'd miss jamba juice. haha.

    one of the things bryce said he missed when he was living out of the states was carpet. how random is that? he probably missed an actual house too, but carpet was apparently just as important to him. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carpet I didn't think about that, but now that I do it's nice to walk around the house without any socks or shoes and not get cold. In Spain they only had hardwood and tile.

    ReplyDelete