Thursday, December 22, 2011

Called

I have been called to serve in the Lima Peru South Mission, Spanish speaking. I report to the MTC on May 2nd of 2012.

This is a picture of Peru and the map I got in my packet, I'm pretty sure it's all the shaded part, but mostly the little zoomed in box.

Funny story:
My parents and I were about to leave for the day and we were going through the mail that my parents picked up earlier today. And out of no where my mom pulls out a large white envelope and says, "What's this?" A large white envelop addressed to a Sister Felicia Lynn Harbison. After being mad at the mail-picker-upper for the day for a split second, we sat down after thinking "This is it..." and opened it to find the great news. It was a Christmas miracle that we stumbled upon it before we let it sit there for another day.

I can't wait for this opportunity to learn the Spanish language so much better, but most importantly, I can't wait to preach The Gospel to the people of Peru.

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH YOU ARE GOING TO PERU!!! I WILL BE THERE!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! (really, please read this like i'm screaming, because I am in my head)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's totally AWESOME!!!!! Good thing you practiced all that Spanish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lima, Peru. There's nothing like going back to the mother land. You'll love it, I guarante, Or your money back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lima! but such a long way off. Is it because they are going to let you finish the semester?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am beyond happy and excited for you! love you!

    ReplyDelete