Thursday, December 8, 2011

Guess

For those of you who don't know, this girl:


Well I kind of think it's tacky to make a facebook group for everyone to guess, so I'm doing it here on my blog instead.

So if you want to make your guess as to where I'm going to be called to, add a comment here. Here's a list of all the missions around the world. You can make a guess even if you don't have an account, just make it anonymous and add your name in the comment box.

*Stay tuned here on my blog to see where I'm going, cause facebook isn't going to be the first place I'll be posting it*

9 comments:

  1. Foreign: Bolivia, La Paz

    State-side: Washington D.C., North

    Love, Holls Balls

    ReplyDelete
  2. come to barcelona with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madrid Spain. - Hannah (work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fiji!

    no, but seriously, how awesome would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH! Imma say stateside, definitely. East coast. Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Czech Prague (Dustin P)

    ReplyDelete