Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012

"Hermana Harbison, you're changing zones.  You're going to open an area in Ica and are going to train."

That's the news I recieved Saturday night, but in Spanish. My companion and I are both leaving Pisco and they're going to put Elders there in the ward. Needless to say I'm totally and completely nervous because not only am I opening an area but I'm going to be training my companion while doing so. But I heard that in my area there are going to be Elders there as well so we won't be totally lost there in Ica. Ica is an hour south of Pisco, I've heard it's SO hot there. I'm really nervous but really excited and ready to work all at the same time. I know it's the will of the Lord for me to transfer to a different zone and I'm totally and completely ready to learn new things and to teach the gospel to the people of Ica. And that's the mission, changes left and right and I love it. I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. This week we're going to have a Christmas Conference with our Mission President so that'll be fun. Well that's all the news I've got. I'll let you all know how Ica is next week! Have a great week!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment