Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve 2012

Happy New Year! (Well Almost)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and are ready to bring on the New Year! Christmas here was nice and warm, it was cloudy but still pretty hot. I had the privilege to talk to my parents and that was the best Christmas present I received, well right after the present of finding an entire family to teach this past week as well. We found a family and the parents are married, which is a miracle, and they have 3 beautiful daughters, 2 of which are old enough to be baptized. It was really a special experience finding this family and we're doing all we can to make sure they progress. We're super excited! It was something super special. Well I hope you all have a great and safe time bringing in the New Year!

HERMANA HARBISON

PS I hate bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment