Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10, 2013

Family and Friends,

Well conference was pretty much great. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did and if you missed it check it out on the internet. My companion, Hermana Toral, was transferred to Ica (the area I was in before I came here to Monterrico).  It was a SAD day to see her go, but if there aren´t any changes in life there is no way we can progress and become who our Heavenly Father knows we can become. My new companion is Hermana De la Cruz, she´s from here in PerĂº and is waiting for her visa to go to Argentina. She was in another part of the mission and now we´re here in Monterrico working together. Everything is going great here down south. I hope you all have a great week!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment