Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013

Family and Friends,

Dream come true. I met an Apostle of the Lord. Elder David A. Bednar came to visit our mission and the East mission on Wednesday. Only those of us that were in Lima had the great opportunity to be taught by him. It was a super interactive 3 hours with him. Beforehand we had to study 3 talks and then he had us share what we learned and ask him questions. It was pretty awesome because I asked him a question, pretty much talked with him. Then after the 3 hours were finished, he had us all come up and shake his hand and all the other General Authorities of the area that were there. He thanked me for my question :):) Starstruck. That was the highlight of my week and I hope you all had a great week as well. Scripture that I´ve memorized this week: 1 Nephi 19:9. Read it. Great example of love and patience.

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment