Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013

Mis Queridos Familiares y Amigos,

Good week this week here in the field because we had a baptism here in the ward!


El Hermano Jhon. He works in the other side of Lima and his friend talked with him about the Church and he did some research and sent a letter that he wanted to hear the missionaries. Hermana Odar, my companion, and her companion before had the opportunity to have the first few lessons and when I got here we finished teaching him and preparing him for baptism. He was seriously so prepared to have the gospel in his life and it was such a privilege to be part of the process.

Well I found out what my job is as Lead Trainer, we have to do exchanges with the other Hermanas here in Lima. Well this week we did the first one with one of the companionships here in our zone. It was a great experience. I got to go to the other area and work with Hermana Cahuas.

Well turns out part of her area is super touristy and they have a Burrito Bar there that sells burritos just like Chipotle and oh let´s just it was so delicious. Needless to say it was a great exchange haha. Besides the great food we had great lessons and I had the opportunity to teach her a few things and we both learned together.

I´m excited to finally be able to do my part with my new calling and I´ll let you all know how the other changes go.

Have a great week!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment