Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013

Familia y Amigos,

Hope everyone had a great week this week. Last Monday we went to the zoo and there were alpacas walking around so my companion and I took picture with them. Enjoy.


Last night they transmitted a training about missionary work for all the leaders that they did there in Provo. It was a great presentation and training about Missionary Work. Missionary work is truly taking a turn in this last year and as Elder Nelson told us in conference, I too invite you all to "catch the wave".

This week we will be receiving 16 new Hermanas Misioneras. Well I don't know what will be in store for me this transfer but there are only 12 Hermanas here in the mission....If you do the math that means there will be a couple of trios...I'm truly grateful to be a part of the work of the Lord here in the field. I love it.

Have a great week and support your local missionaries by giving them references!

No comments:

Post a Comment