Monday, March 21, 2011

B-Day

Friday (the 18th) we celebrated the day of my birth. I am now 20 years old, I find that to be too old for my liking...But I have a whole year to get used to it.

We spent the day in Madrid, you couldn't ask for more perfect weather!
I was surprised with delicious napolitanas. No, I didn't eat all of these my self, we ate them as a group.

Don't ask what this face was...assume it's an "These napolitanas are mine/I love napolitanas" face.

After that, we enjoyed the sun by renting boats in Retiro Park.


Then hit up Hard Rock Cafe for birthday dinner.


For my real birthday (the 19th) I spent it with millions of people in Valencia. Details on Valencia to come...


Then on the 20th, I celebrated it with my wonderful host parents, their son, daughter in law, and their kids.


Thank you friends, mom and dad, and host family! I had a wonderful 20th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment