Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Late

I know I am a little late, as in waiting until the last couple days, but let me introduce you to our host parents, Boni and Mariola:


We took another pictures, on their camera, of Kailie, Mariola, and I; Mariola insisted she stand on a pillow so she looked as tall as us :):)

They are the cutest old couple in Spain. Boni used to work for the Church, helping in the construction of chapels all over Europe (as in France, England, and Spain). He also helped construct the Temple here in Madrid with President Uchtdorf. Mariola is the best cook in Spain. Every single thing had a flavor I loved, or at least liked enough to eat, that is except the green beans... They both now work at the Temple, Boni on a daily basis, Mariola every Saturday.

I love them both. They were so patient with me and my Spanish. Mariola would always tell Kailie she couldn't go shopping at Zara, because she wouldn't have room in her suitcase. She would also scold me for not eating my vegetables. Acting like our mom away from our moms. And she wouldn't forget Boni, calling him hombre whenever he ate his food impolitely.

They are on the top of my list of people I am going to miss...They're just too cute, I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment