Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013

Happy 2013!

Well 2012 went by way too fast, that's for sure. I hope everyone had a safe and happy time ringing in the New Year. I was pretty much asleep but I think I heard people counting down to ringing in the New Year, if I'm not mistaken it wasn't part of my dream. Really nothing too exciting happened here in Peru this week. It's super hot here in Ica. The climate is like Colorado in the summer time. Hot during the day and cool with a little breeze at night. We have to drink A LOT of water everyday and the sun still drains you. Fortunately, with training my companion we are inside study during the hottest parts of the day so it's not too bad. I really hope everything is going great wherever you may be! I hope this new year brings on new goals and great things in your life.

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment