Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013

Family and Friends,

I hope everything is going great up there in the States. I was informed that a snowstorm passed through Colorado. That doesn´t happen here in PerĂº, at least here in the south. Another transfer day today, but for the second time in my mission, I don´t have to transfer. It´s fine with me because my companion is great and we´re doing some great work here in Monterrico. I asked my companion what was something exciting that happened this week and she said that we achieved the goal of 6 investigators at church yesterday. I feel bad that I totally forgot because it really was something exciting. Other than that nothing new and we´re ready to take on this new transfer. Hope you all have a great week!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

PS Hermana Harbison loves to get mail...Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment