Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013

Buenas Dias!

I hope everyone had a great week! I recieved my new companion! Her name is Hermana Toral and here she is:
She´s from Ecudaor and is part of this mission. She´s 20 years old and seriously so great! She´s adapting to the missionary life with me as I´m training her here in Monterrico. She really is a great missionary and is ready to do work which I love.

The missionary work is coming along quite nicely. We are helping some great people progress towards baptism and I love doing my job and part in the process. Personally I´ve learned so much about so many different things here in Monterrico and I´m grateful for all the experiences I´ve had and will have in the time to come.

Just an update, today I´m going to get my haircut for the first time since April of last year. I´m so afriad to do it here in Perú´s salons, so the President´s daughter offered to cut my hair. I´m pretty excited for a new look.

That´s all the exciting news that I have from Perú. Until next time, have a great week!

Love Always,
HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment