Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013

Family and Friends,

Great week this week! My companion and I had the opportunity to help 3 people enter into the waters of baptism this Saturday. As always, it was a great experience.


From the left: Hermano Fierro, His Son (he helped baptize), Elder Siguenza, Leonardo, Giselle, Ana, Myself and Hermana Toral, Leonardo and Giselle are brother and sister and Ana, her son was baptized a few weeks ago and we were able to teach her and help her be baptized. It was a great experience!

So we heard this week that the Pope resigned or something like that. Well funny story time: Pope in Spanish is El Papa and potato in Spanish is La Papa. Well while contacting someone he asked about el papa and I said well it doesn´t talk about la papa in the bible so I don´t know much about that. He didn't realize that I said "the potato" but my companion did and I did too so we had to contain our laughters while trying to teach him the truth of what´s up. Just some spanish humor for you all. When we got home we had a good laugh about it, because really I don´t understand why pope in spanish is basically the same as potato.

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment