Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013

Family and Friends,

Good week this week. We're doing work and I love it because that's what I'm supposed to be doing. Plus it's a great day today because I had time to make some pancakes! I found a Betty Crocker, "just add water" mix here in Monterrico so I bought it and every now and then I like to make some pancakes. Almost as good as being in America. This week the weather has been changing, fall is coming and it's getting cooler. Personally I'm not too excited, because I love the sun and here in Lima the sun never comes out in the winter. So every time the sun's out I soak it in. Well nothing else too exciting is happening here in the field. Everyday I'm learning new things and I love it! Hope you all have a great week!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment