Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

Family and Friends,

I hope everyone had a great Mother´s Day. I know I did because I got to talk to my Mom and that was great! Well this week was a little different than the rest of the weeks, after the passing of two weeks my companion got sick and on Thursday she had to have a minor surgery. So all week we didn´t get a chance to really do missionary work. But I got the chance to take care of my companion and make sure everything with the surgery before and after ran smoothly. My companion is doing a lot better and right now it´s in question whether or not she´ll recooperate here in the mission or go home for a bit. But all is well and I´m just going with the flow. As Elder Wirthlin said, ¨Come what may and love it.¨ Next week I´ll have more details as to what´s up, but until then know that everything is going good. Needless to say, I´ve learned a lot about patience and charity. And since Christlike Attributes always go hand in hand just wanted to share the scripture that we find in Moroni 7:45, and I only have my Spanish scriptures with me so I invite you to go and read this when you get a chance. No other news here in the field.

Hope you all have a great week!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment