Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8, 2012

Hola!

This week has been a pretty normal week, nothing too exciting happened. We got to host the new sisters who came in on Wednesday again and that was tons of fun!

However, this rotten deal happened to me on Thursday:

So on Tuesday I went into the travel office asking if they had any info on my Visa, which I do about once every week. They said we would call you down if we had it or put something in your mailbox. So we start class on Thursday and in the middle of the prayer the speaker in our room comes on and calls me down to the travel office. We quickly finish the prayer and Hna. Cardenaz and I speed walk down there. The second I walk in they tell me, "Sorry we still don't have your visa."I ask if they're serious and they say yes. I then ask why they called me down if they didn't have anything new. So they basically just told me something I already knew. No new info. Let's just say it was a roller coaster of emotions. Well they're like we just got a bunch of Peru Visas and yours wasn't in there but we can give you a phone pass and you can call to tell your parents. In a fog, I said yeah I'll take a phone pass to talk to my wonderful parents. So no new news on my Visa, got a little tease thinking I was going to get one and then I got a phone pass to call my parents. Tons of emotions to say the least....

Other than that it's been a pretty normal week! My companion is still awesome and the best ever. We got new Hermanas in our zone and they're living in our apartment so that's something to get used to. But Hna Carrdenaz and I are doing great and enjoying our short time together, because in a week plus a few days she'll be headed to Costa Rica. Sad and happy all at the same time.

Hope everything is going great where ever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment