Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20, 2012

Well I've been here for a week and it has been an adventure. Here you have 2 sets of companions a Latina and a North American. You teach with your Noth American together in your district. Mine is named Hermana Giles, I was originally solo but then I got a companion. Then I have 2 Latinas, Hermana Huamani and Gomez that are both here from Peru. They're all great, no complaints.


Also something that's new is that I'm going out into the field on June 26th, a week earlier than I was supposed to. This is because my mission president is going to be changing the week I was supposed to go out and that would have been too much or something. Which is totally fine with me because in class I've learned everything they're learning right now and its all a review. But I don't mind continuing my learning becuase I;m sure I'll miss it here once I go out...

The food's great here at the CCM. Which makes me nervous for the field because the food in the real world is probably totally different than here. We shall see next week though!

Today for P-Day we got to go to the temple which was AWESOME! It's a beautiful temple but kind of sad because I don't know when I'll get to go to the temple again since it's not in my mission. It was an adventure getting to the temple today. We had to run across the street and catch the bus which is this little tiny like 15 seater bus and we all (those in my group) crammed in there and headed off with a crazy driver haha.

Well that's all the news I've got! Next email will be from the field of Lima South!
Love Always,
HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment