Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 15, 2012

Buenas Dias!


This week was as great week because we got to go to the temple! Here´s a picture of me and my companions outside the temple


Hermana Bermudez, Myself, and Hermana Giudice

Here´s a picture of the temple here in Lima.


As announced in General Conference, they´re going to build another temple in Arequipa which is in the southern part of the country. They´re also building one in Trujillo up in the north. It´s pretty great that there are going to be three temples here in Perú!

The work here in the field is going great. Yesterday I gave a talk in Church all in Spanish. Pretty sure my stomach turned upside down, because I was pretty nervous to convey my message in Spanish. However, I think it went smoothly and they understood... Hope everything is great where ever you may be, have a great week!

Love Always,
HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment