Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012

Family and Friends,

Well how great was conference? I was lucky, there´s another North American Hermana in our Zone, so together we were able to go watch it in the English room. I was able to understand all the great words from the General Authorities. Hope you all enjoyed conference as much as I did. The words of the Prophet and Apostles are really inspired and can tell you just what you need to hear and how to apply it to your life. Well conference was really the highlight of the week. I´m learning lots of new things with my 2 companions each day. Love that about the mission, you learn so much in so many different aspects. Today the sun is out, for the first time in a while. Spring is really on its way, woohoo! Everything is going great here in Perú, I hope it´s going great for you where ever you may be!

Have a great week!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment