Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 1, 2012

Just writing to say that all is well here in the field. We're on a path to find new investigators right now. Right now I'm in a trio. One of my companions has been in the field for 10 months, Hermana Giudice and Hermana Bermudez is straight out of the CCM. Hermana Giudice is from Argentina and is really great. Hermana Bermudez is eager to learn and preach the gospel and she's from Trujillo Peru. They are both great and I'm learning a lot of new things with them. The fact that I have new companions is really all the exciting news I have. Our ward is great, love all the members. We're really working with them so we can have some references. Support your local missionaries, give them references. Period. Hope all is well where ever you may be. Write me if you need anything.

Until next time, have a great week!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment