Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012

Greetings from Pisco Peru!

Everything is going great here! The ward I´m in is small and humble. Yesterday we had to give the talks in Sacrament Meeting. It was nerve wracking because I found out the night before and had an hour to prepare it all... But I think I got my message across. Here in Esperanza, Pisco there´s only dirt roads for most of the town and the 3 main roads are paved. Our area is pretty big because there´s a part that´s a 20 minute moto taxi ride there and an hour walk back. There´s a few people out there that we´re teaching so we have to make the trek about twice a week. I have yet to take a picture of the moto taxis here, but try googling it they´re pretty awesome. It´s a 3 wheeled vehicle that fits 3 people in the back and the drive is front and center. That´s the way we get around town here, there aren´t any cars except on the main road. I love it! Really there´s nothing else too exciting here, we´ve got a lot of work to do and we´re doing it. Hope you all have a great week!

Love Always,

Heremana Harbison

No comments:

Post a Comment