Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012

Family and Friends,

Hope you had a great week! I believe it's going to be Thanksgiving up there this week, hope everyone has a great holiday! Here are somethings I'm grateful for as a missionary:
-Peruvian Food that tastes great
-The nice and cozy apartment that we have
-Hot water to take a shower in
-The health I have to go out and work
-My Companion Hermana Riveros

-The support I get out here from my Family and Friends
-Every single one of our investigators and the opportunity we have to teach them
-Agency
-The opportunity to serve Heavenly Father
-The new things I learn every day
-A lot more other things, but I only have a half an hour to write...

I'm truly grateful for this opportunity to serve as a missionary. I'm grateful I had this time to reflect on the great things I've been blessed with. I'm sad I won't be spending the holiday with my family, BUT I know that they're safe and I'll be working hard helping the people of Peru. I truly wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a big thanks to everyone for your support!

Happy Thanksgiving!

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment