Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 5, 2012

Greetings from Pisco Peru!

This week was the week of transfers and I've been transferred to Pisco! It's 4 hours south of Lima. It's a lot hotter and there's a lot more dirt here. Google it and I'm sure you'll find things about an earthquake that happened here 5 years ago and you'll see it's a lot of desert but pretty close to the ocean. It was sad to say goodbye to everyone in the ward I was in. But looking at those I helped teach and saying goodbye to them, I just knew and felt that I did all I could to help them. My companion is Hermana Riveros, my first companion in the mission. I'm excited to be reunited with her, after a short 6 weeks, because I know we're going to do some hard work here in this area. This was her first area in her mission, then she went to Surco, then she came back here and a month later I followed her. The bus ride down here was interesting. I got to see more of Peru and I got to see the ocean which was really pretty. I'm excited to be here, it'll be something different from the city that's for sure. But different is good, so I'm not worried at all.

Time flies by really fast here in the mission which really stinks, but I still learn so many things everyday. I hope everyone has a great week and if you need anything let me know!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment