Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26, 2012

Greetings from Down South of the Equator!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! The other day I was describing to my Peruvian Companion about what Black Friday is. She was so amazed and couldn't believe that people wait in such a long line and then swarm into the stores when their doors open. She had seen something like it in a movie, but was still amazed haha. This week was pretty normal, nothing too exciting going on. I started an English class on Thursday which was pretty fun. There weren't many people there, but I taught them the ABCs and the song that goes with it. The youth here like to ask me what the words mean in the American songs that they listen to. The work here in Pisco is slowly but surely coming along. I'm learning new things everyday and it's the best!

I hope everyone has a great week this week! Until next time here's a scripture from the Book of Mormon that I love: Ether 12:4. Look it up. Done.

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment