Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013

Familia y Amigos,

Welcome to the mission, today is the day of transfers...again. My companion went to Colombia, because her visa came. Tomorrow I´ll be receiving my new companion who I´ll be training. I hope we´ll be able to stay together for a while and I can finish the entire 12 weeks of the training with her. (With all the changes I´ve only ever made it to the 3 week mark with the training program.) So today and part of tomorrow I´m in a trio with some other hermanas who are also going to train. We´ll see if there are any 19 year old hermanas that are coming in. In total there are going to be 46 new missionaries (3 Hermanas), I´m pretty sure its the most that have ever entered in one time, as far as I know. With the age requirements lowered, lots and lots of missionaries are coming in, but they´re entering in so fast that they don´t have their visas to actually go to their missions. This means that some come here to our mission, waiting here in Lima until it comes. It´s the life of the mission, coming and going, teaching and learning so many new things every day from so many different people. Really that´s all the news I´ve got from down south. Everything is going great here in Monterrico; it´s nice and hot here in the summer time and no they don´t have air conditioning anywhere. Hope you all are enjoying your winter up there in the States. I hope you have a great a week!

Love Always,

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment