Saturday, January 8, 2011

Adios

Adios Estados Unidos...

Tomorrow, I'm off on my adventure to Spain. I'll be stopping in Washington DC and then from there going to Madrid. But I won't get there until Monday morning, which will be Sunday night here in Colorado.

I'll be keeping track of my travels pretty regularly (I hope), here on my blog.

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be doing something like this. It'll be great to get out of Rexburg (even though I have been missing it), taking a break from school in the sense that I won't be working on classes for my major, all while seeing a new part of the world, well new to me. Plus, I'll be greatly improving my Spanish.

Well United States...Colorado...Highlands Ranch...House...Room...Bed...I'll be seeing you in 3 months.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment