Monday, January 3, 2011

Bored

I'm bored, I now know why I go to school year round and don't come home for long periods at a time. Right now I'm longing for Rexburg (I never thought I would say this, but it's true). It's sad to think that my friends are up there partying it on up and I'm in Colorado waiting to start my fun.
I'm longing for/missing:

Friends



Watching friends have fun



Making food in a tiny kitchen



Nights where we stay up way to late playing semi-mindless games



Nights where we stay up way too late in general



Going to the temple with Em, even if it means driving 4 hours south



Randomly finding birds in the dryer



But most of all the friends



Well this was a fun post to make, it was fun to see all the great times I've had with friends I've made in Rexburg, plus it cured my boredom for 23 minutes. I'm for sure going to miss it (except for the cold). However, I'm grateful to be leaving Highlands Ranch in exactly 6 days to go to Spain. But until then, I'll be in a state of sadness and boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment