Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012

Hello World!


I´m offically a missionary. I´m out here in the real world teaching real people and let me tell you it´s not easy. Period. But it´s so rewarding because I´m learning so much about EVERYTHING.

My companion´s name is Hermana Riveros. She´s from here in Peru in Trujillo. She´s great and she´ll be my companion for the next 12 weeks to do my training and what not. We live in a re done garage of a member´s house. It´s actually pretty nice considering it´s a garage. However, there is a legit rooster that lives across the street and crows at 3 in the morning and throughout the entire day. That was a great surprise my first night. But now I´m used to it haha. The area I´m in is called Surco. It´s pretty nice and the members and great. We have a pensionista that cooks us lunch, which is the biggest meal of the day here, and then for the weekends we eat at member´s home and they provide delicious food. For breakfast and dinner we just eat at home.

It´s been an adjustment learning about all the different investigators and how I could help them be baptized and know of the truth. Even though this work isn´t easy it´s totally worth it. I can´t wait to help more people and baptize them.

Well that´s all I´ve got... Until next time, hope everyone has a great Fourth of July, believe it or not they don´t really celebrate that here which is too bad. But I´ll be updating some more next week on my P day.

My mailing address is:
Felicia Lynn Harbison
Peru Lima South Mission
Av Jorge Basadre 592, Oficina 604-A
Edificio Torre Azul, San Isidro
Lima 27
Peru





No comments:

Post a Comment