Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 26, 2012

Greetings from Peru!


Hope things are going good for everyone that reads this. Life here is going by a little too fast but everything is great! I love the members of our ward, we get to have lunch and dinner with them every Saturday and Sunday. They are all so great and willing to serve us missionaries! I've also been thinking...I haven't found a dish that I don't like here in Peru :):) Everything our pensionista cooks is delicious, along with all the food the members cook. I love Peru!

We have an investigator named Milagros. She isn't progressing because she's not married to the guy she's living with, BUT she's super receptive to our message! Her boyfriend is an inactive member and her "sister in law" is a member. She told us that she's always excited to have us come over and she's also been going to church which is great! We'll see how things go, hopefully we'll be having a wedding here soon :):)

I've decided to send a picture every week. This week is of me and my companion on my very first day here in the field. Her name is Hermana Riveros and she's from Trujillo, Peru.

It was a pretty normal week this week, nothing out of the ordinary. Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer time up there in the States, because it's winter here and when the wind blows it gets pretty chilly, but not that cold.

Have a great week!
Love,
HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment