Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9, 2012

Hola Familia y Amigos!


Hope life is treating you all well! Life here in the field is going along pretty good. The beginning of the week was a little discouraging but the end just got better and better. We had a lot of appointments fall through, but then we met some new people and have started teaching them. Also, 7 investigators came to church yesterday which just made the week that much better, becuase none came the week before.

Confession Time: I, Hermana Harbison, am sorry for ever making fun of people who cry in the middle of testimony meeting or anything like that. Becuase now that I'm a missionary I cry over the little things when our Heavenly Father shows His love towards His childern. I was reading an article in the March Ensign over breakfast and started to tear up... My heart has been changed and I'm afraid I'm going to start crying in movies when I am no longer a missionary... But I have a year and a half so we'll see. Maybe I'll cry all my tears out here on the mission becuase Heavenly Father shows His love every day. There you have it folks. I'm not crying because I'm sad or because I miss my Family (don't get me wrong I do miss them) but because I'm so happy. Cheesy? Check. Do I sound like a Sister Missionary? I hope so :):)

Everything is coming along. Spanish is slowly coming. I've learned that I truly have to rely on the Lord to have the gift of tongues and ask for that gift. Because when I do I understand Spanish so much better and progress.

There you have it for the week. Hope life is treating you all well. Until next time!

HERMANA HARBISON

No comments:

Post a Comment