Monday, March 8, 2010

Best and Worst Dressed

Last night the Oscars was on, one of the only reasons I watch it is for the dresses. The trend I noticed was long, glittery, neutral colored dresses. My favorite was for sure Cameron Diaz's dress:



I just love how simple yet beautiful it is.

Plus you've got the worst dress, in my opinion it was Sarah Jessica Parker's dress:



To me the silver on the top has potential, but other than that the color isn't great and there's really no shape to it at all. And what's up with that thing (for lack of a better word) around her neck?

Anyways this is just me venting to the world about stars' fashion. But the awards weren't too bad either. Avatar didn't take home as many as I thought it would, that's ok it was still a good movie.

2 comments:

  1. i was thinking that the strap around her neck was some sort of shawl/scarf/wrap, but in this pictures it doesn't look like it's going anywhere, so i don't know. i'm not a big fan of sjp but i honestly didn't think her dress was that bad. j-lo's on the other hand seemed awkward and uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I could see that...But SJP's hair when she was presenting looked all frizzy and gross. J-Lo's was ok, it kind of looked like bubble wrap from far away.

    ReplyDelete