Saturday, March 20, 2010

Golden Birthday

Wow I have awesome roommates and FHE (Family Home Evening) brothers. Here's a summary of the wonderful day I had.
I woke up on my birthday and walked out to a beautifully decorated apartment courtesy of Sarah, Emily, and Amanda:



It was a wonderful peaceful day, no class, no gym. Just basketball and Mean Girls (the movie that is). But that was just the day, our brothers came over and the party began...



Well kind of...I was surprised with gifts from my apartment and the boy's apartment:



My roommates got me 17 Again (they know that I LOVE Zac Efron), Jared, Ryan, and Christian got me a game known as White Lies, and Darron made me a crock pot dinner.

We took a quick roommate picture:



Then headed off to Red Robin, unfortunately in two separate cars:







Red Robin was AWESOME. I love the food, the company, and the singing was semi-pro:




After a delicious dinner we went to go see Alice in Wonderland.



Thank you all for the wonderful night and wonderful day! It was the best golden birthday ever! Especially you Mommy and Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. yay, felicia! i'm so happy to see you with all of your friends and them helping you celebrate your special day. so fun!

    happy birthday girly, we love you!

    ReplyDelete