Sunday, March 28, 2010

Six

My roommates, Emily and Sarah, and I went down to Logan to visit the temple there. We know that we are blessed to have one so close here in Rexburg, but we wanted to travel to witness the beauty of other temples around us. Click here to learn more about this old and wonderful temple.




On the way home, we spontaneously decided to stop at the Idaho Falls temple (all thanks to billboard on the side of the road inviting drivers to visit the visitors center there). Sarah and I had never been before and we thought it'd be the perfect time.



It was a long day of driving, I went just a little crazy, but it was all worth it. I have now been to 6 beautiful temples in my life and am grateful for every single one of them!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! we're getting two more temples here in az, bringing our total to four, so you'll have to come visit and add 3 more onto your list!

    ReplyDelete