Sunday, March 14, 2010

Creation

My roommate Emily is a member of the Relief Society (check out this website to learn more about the church and Relief Society) presidency in our ward and was unable to find a teacher for the lesson on Sunday (today) on Saturday night. So seeing that she was in need of some help, I offered to give the lesson on the creation for the half hour time. Me being an elementary education major I was grateful for the opportunity and practiced offered to me. As I was preparing the lesson I learned so much more about the creation than I would have if I were the student. After all the pictures, video, and discussions, I thought it went well and enjoyed teaching my fellow sisters!

1 comment:

  1. way to go felicia! i'm so proud of you for offering to teach! teaching is always so intimidating to me but i always end up learning so much more from it than i ever would have, by just listening to the lesson.

    ReplyDelete