Saturday, March 13, 2010

SLC

Even though Rexburg is in the middle of no where, it's only three hours away from Salt Lake City. I needed to go shopping (which I found some great stuff from the shopping part) and Emily had the brilliant idea to go to the temple while we were down there. The Salt Lake City Temple was amazing, as we call it the mother-ship of all the temples. It was the first time I had ever done baptisms for the dead in that temple. The spirit felt there was amazing and the stress from traveling melted away. All in all I am grateful to be able to go down safely and share this wonderful day with Emily! Here's some pics:


(Oh and we made a quick stop to In n Out to enjoy some delicious food!)

2 comments:

  1. isn't it gorgeous? i've never been inside... bryce and i keep meaning to make a trip up there and go through there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you guys do while I'm at school let me know and I'll come down to meet you!

    ReplyDelete